4/21/2006

Free Joke Of The Day

In Texas this young boy walks past a house with an old man sitting on a porch in a rocking chair, the old man shouts ‘what you got there boy?’

The boy shouts back ‘I got me some chicken wire’

‘what you gonna do with that boy?’

‘I’m gonna catch me some chickens’

the old man laughs and says ‘ you cant catch chickens with chicken wire’

‘then you just watch me’

later that day the old man sees the boy walk past his house with a load of chickens and the boy shouts ‘I told ya’

Next day the boy walks past the house again and the old man shouts ‘what you got there boy?’

The boy shouts back ‘I got me some duck tape’

‘what you gonna do with that boy?’

‘I’m gonna catch me some ducks’

the old man laughs and says ‘ you cant catch ducks with duck tape’

‘then you just watch me’

later that day the old man sees the boy walk past his house with a load of ducks and the boy shouts ‘I told ya’

Next day the boy walks past the house again and the old man shouts ‘what you got there boy?’

The boy shouts back ‘I got me some to pussy willow’

‘let me get my coat boy’

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That made me snort. I never snort.

up the villa said...

cheers yummy enjoy!